You don’t have to be a “registered member” to attend our meetings, but Sac State requires at least 8 full-time Sac State students to officially join the club through ORGSYNC in order to keep the club running.
Please take a minute to read the instructions below, and if you are currently enrolled as a Sac State student with a “My Sac State” ID, please feel free to join our club “officially” online.
- Log into ORGSYNC using your MySacState log-in information
- Update your profile information including your email address, then scroll down and
click next, complete the second page and click finish
- Click Browse Organizations
- Type in the name of the club and click search
- Click on the club then join
- Type in the club password or send a request to the administrator and click submit
- Once approved you are all set up!